We are Architects, Engineers + Program Managers.
- We are made up of architects, engineers and program managers.
- We serve the distribution, food, industrial, k-12, higher ed and criminal justice niches.
- Our commitment to sustainable design goes back 20 years
- We use Building Information Modeling on every project.
WHO IS FDG?
We are an Atlanta-based full-service architectural, engineering and program management firm with clients across the United States and abroad. We have been ranked among Engineering News Record’s (ENR) national “Top 500 Design Firms.”
We provide comprehensive, specialized services to niche markets including distribution, food, industrial, K-12 education, higher education, and criminal justice. From project programming through start-up, the wide array of planning, design and contract management services we offer are available independently or combined collaboratively.
Our dedication to sustainable design is a 20 year tradition as we have been designing environmentally friendly, LEED certified buildings since our inception. We are proud of our efforts to have a smaller impact on our environment.
We are also a leader in technology, utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) to create three-dimensional models of projects early in the process to ensure every member of the project team – including the owners, contractors, architects and engineers – fully understand the spatial relationships and three-dimensional nature of the project.
INTERIOR SPACE PLANNING & DESIGN
FDG provides interior space planning and design, ensuring our clients’ projects are completed with the desired look & function they expect.
Our Interior planning service is available early in the design process in order to provide a comprehensive & seamless approach to the design/construction process. All concerns are addressed in the planning process.
From Plant Design to Office Design & Furnishings, we work with each client to develop a plan that pulls the project together in the end —- including color selections, furniture selections, interior space planning, technology design & installations, and all the finishing decorating/accessories to provide a successful first impression for the client and their customers.
We listen to our clients wishes and strive to provide a pleasant & enjoyable experience throughout the work experience.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Consulting Facility Planning
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Material Handling Design
- Process Planning
- Educational Specifications
- Needs Assessments
- Business Solutions Consulting
- Site Location and Facility Strategies
- Network Strategies and Optimization
- Interior Space Planning & Design
- Reverse Logistics
- Capacity Analysis and Optimization
- Inventory Management and Control
- Manufacturing Technology Design
- Maintenance Planning
- Process Line Optimization
- Sourcing Analysis and Supply Optimization
- Information Systems
- Feasibility Studies
- Logistics & Transportation Analysis
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Incentive Negotiations
- Real Estate Negotiations
WE ARE PROUD MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS: