We are Architects, Engineers + Program Managers.
- We are made up of architects, engineers and program managers.
- We serve the distribution, food, industrial, k-12, higher ed and criminal justice niches.
- Our commitment to sustainable design goes back 20 years
- We use Building Information Modeling on every project.
WHO IS FDG?
We are an Atlanta-based full-service architectural, engineering and program management firm with clients across the United States and abroad. We have been ranked among Engineering News Record’s (ENR) national “Top 500 Design Firms.”
We provide comprehensive, specialized services to niche markets including distribution, food, industrial, K-12 education, higher education, and criminal justice. From project programming through start-up, the wide array of planning, design and contract management services we offer are available independently or combined collaboratively.
Our dedication to sustainable design is a 20 year tradition as we have been designing environmentally friendly, LEED certified buildings since our inception. We are proud of our efforts to have a smaller impact on our environment.
We are also a leader in technology, utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) to create three-dimensional models of projects early in the process to ensure every member of the project team – including the owners, contractors, architects and engineers – fully understand the spatial relationships and three-dimensional nature of the project.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Consulting Facility Planning
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Material Handling Design
- Process Planning
- Educational Specifications
- Needs Assessments
- Business Solutions Consulting
- Site Location and Facility Strategies
- Network Strategies and Optimization
- Reverse Logistics
- Capacity Analysis and Optimization
- Inventory Management and Control
- Manufacturing Technology Design
- Maintenance Planning
- Process Line Optimization
- Sourcing Analysis and Supply Optimization
- Information Systems
- Feasibility Studies
- Logistics & Transportation Analysis
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Incentive Negotiations
- Real Estate Negotiations
WE ARE PROUD MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS: