ICE CREAM PRODUCTION
Expansion of frozen warehouse ice cream manufacturing facility to support increased production and warehouse storage space requirements.
- Conversion of existing dry warehouse area into production environment.
- Installation of additional process/packaging equipment without disruption to production operations.
- New dry storage warehouse designed as a future processing environment was added in conjunction with a refrigerated/frozen warehouse expansion.
- Overall site utilization master plan permitted the expansion to be constructed contiguous with existing building and process spaces minimizing materials handling concerns, process piping connections and maximizing productivity.
- Fast-track engineering services.