HATFIELD QUALITY MEATS
PORK PROCESSING FACILITY
This project included:
- 66,770 SF of new construction.
- Renovation of 100,440 SF.
- Upgraded plant to a state-of-the-art boning system to include packaging and product enhancement.
- Improved air flow and air balance to eliminate condensation during production and dry environment during and after sanitation shift.
- Improved automation for finished product flow through palletization.
- Upgraded sausage production to state-of-the-art.
- Expanded slaughter capacity.
- Introduced trim blend operation for trimmings from cut floor to stabilize fat/lean contents.
- Increased boning capacities for loins, butts and picnics.
- Reduced the need for manual sortation of specific products by integrating automatic sortation where applicable.