JOHNSON & JOHNSON
STERILIZATION SCIENCE LABORATORY
Princeton , NJ and Athens, GA
Design Criteria: Johnson & Johnson initiated projects to consolidate development and validation laboratories. First, at an existing plant in Princeton, NJ and then an expansion in Athens, GA. Johnson & Johnson selected local designers and contractors to implement the project. Facility Design Group provided the following services:
- Technical review and coordination of purchases of new sterilization and lab equipment
- Coordination of installation of new and relocated equipment.
- Technical review and coordination of purchases of new sterilization and lab equipment.
- Review of lab layout for safety, operational and equipment installation considerations
- Supervision of equipment installation and system checkout.